The health of your micro biome is important to increased focus, energy, weight loss while reducing sugar and processed food cravings.
Heal your micro biome by trying the following:
• Eat a lectin-free diet and avoid nightshades (potatoes, peppers, eggplant and tomatoes).
• Eliminate beans from your diet.
• Eat 70% dark chocolate.
• Eliminate cashews and peanuts and choose walnuts, pistachios or macadamia nuts.
• Enjoy coffee without dairy, sugar and artificial sweeteners. Use Hemp Milk, Coconut Milk or Stevia instead.
• Avoid brown bread and grains.
• Enjoy extra virgin olive oil.
If you are plagued by food cravings, would like to get your eating habits under control, improve digestion, and/or have trouble losing weight no matter how much you work out. You might consider adding a prebiotic to your daily routine.
Prebiotics support the “good” bacteria in your gut by supplying the nutrition to help them thrive. At the same time, prebiotics reduce the number – and impact – of the “bad” bacteria. The result is a healthier digestive tract, feelings of increased energy, and a healthier appetite to support better metabolism.
The best natural sources of prebiotics include:
Follow the links below to learn more from the experts:
DISCLAIMER: The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only.