It’s a wrap on days at the pool, beach vacations and boating. For most of us, it is time to get back into our routine as kids go back to school. This is a great opportunity to start taking better care of ourselves and evaluate what fun in the sun left behind.
If your skin has lost its youthful glow, join us this Wednesday, August 28th from 4:30 to 8:30PM at MOXIE for our Summer Skin Rescue Event with Dr. Yula Indeyeva and The McCollough Institute. Drop by MOXIE for wine, hors d’oeuvres and skincare Q & A with Dr. Indeyeva. You can receive on-site or schedule services, 20% savings on Dysport and Restylane, and giveaways galore!
Schedule a consultation with a skincare specialist to review your home care regime. A home care regime includes:
• A bleaching or lightening product
• Topical vitamin C and other antioxidants
• Moisturizer to hydrate and smooth fine lines
• Retinol is an anti-aging must have!
• Cleanser/Exfoliant to remove dead skin
Make an appointment for a full body skin check.
Schedule a series of professional resurfacing skin treatments. These treatments improve blotchiness, discoloration, rough texture, wrinkles and restore your healthy glow.
• Microdermabrasion/Chemical Peels rejuvenate the top layers of damaged skin.
• Dermaplane procedures remove the top layer of dead skin cells and facial hair allowing skincare product to penetrate better.
• Microneedling improves conditions like acne scarring, fine lines and wrinkles, loose skin, skin texture, pore size, brown spots, stretch marks, and pigment issues.
Taking good care of your skin is one of the best investments you can make. It truly is a necessity which requires professional recommendations, treatments and home care. The McCollough Institute and Dr. Indeyeva can help evaluate + rescue your summer skin.
DISCLAIMER: The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only.