Support these seven hormones to ensure your overall health:
- Thyroid Hormones known as T3 and T4 manage the metabolism of every single cell in your body.
- Insulin enables your body to use glucose from carbohydrates for energy.
- Estrogen is responsible for reproduction, menstruation, and menopause, and plays a role in bone and blood health too.
- Serotonin is associated with learning, memory, sleep, and digestion. It impacts mood and longevity as well.
- Cortisol is a stress hormone that regulates inflammation and blood flow.
- Adrenaline helps you think and act fast by sending extra blood to your heart and large muscles. It also blocks pain.
- Growth Hormone stimulates growth, cell reproduction and regeneration, and it boosts metabolism.
To encourage these hormones to do their jobs, you need to eat a proper diet and commit to a healthy lifestyle. With these tools to keep the super seven balanced, you’ll feel your best and be able to tackle everything that life throws at you.
Read more from Amy Myers, MD.
DISCLAIMER: The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only.